National African American Empowerment Association
- To examine and promote understand and embrace our rich history of struggle, challenge and survival from our homeland of Africa to our home land of America.
- To embrace our rich African roots and history, while acknowledging our history and accomplishments in America.
- To recognize, honor and remember our ancestors and heroes who suffered, fought, bled and died for freedom.
- To deliver relevant programs and services for the African-American Community that will assist in the mental, physical and emotional development of the community as a whole.
- To develop a standard and respect for family, healthy relationships, communication, dignity and human respect.
- To ensure that human slavery, suffrage and bondage is eradicated world wide.
- To provide education information and programs in the areas of Politics, Economics, Athletics (Health, Fitness and Nutrition), Culture and Education.
- To re-introduce love for self and community, while fostering brotherhood and sisterhood through the promotion of ethics, morals, values and individual integrity.
- To partner and build alliances with public and private organizations to provide opportunities and resources that will broaden the African- American experience.
- To focus on job training, career advancement and development, small business development, manufacturing, job creation and to create employment opportunities for members.
- To provide community programs that strengthens the intellectual, health, social and spiritual well being of each member.
- To prepare, elevate and propel the African-American community in the areas of technology, education, politics and economics.
- To take our rightful place as partners in the development and future development of the country moving forward as stakeholders and proud citizens of the United States of America.